Visa for Citizens of Pakistan
- Hits: 16048
1.The visa applicants should first get an appointment by phone no.051-2212196 and come at given date and time. The visitors without previous appointment will not be attended by the consular section of the embassy.
2. Please note that consular section will be open for visitors from 09.00 am - 1.00 pm, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Visa is issued from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
3. Visa applicants, who does not possess all required documents for visa should provide all the requested documents as per list below:
- Invitation by Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic (visa reference)
- Two visa application forms fully completed (typed) by the applicant. (Download Visa Form)
- Copy of passport and nic of the applicant valid at least six month from the date the visa starts
- Two resent photos of applicant (passport size)
- Police character certificate (in English, attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan)
- Medical certificate (hiv-aids,hcv,hbv and tb, attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan in case of Certificate from Private Hospitals )
- Diplomas and certificates of education (for students)
- Bank statement for last six months (for businessmen)
4. After closure of the consular section visa applicants will not be attended.